SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT
Our offered PAM solution allows companies to implement the most strict and complex controls on access top privileged credentials in an automated and centralized manner, protecting the IT infrastructure from data breaches and potential compliance breaches. Included benefits:
SOPHISTICATED SECURITY OF ACCOUNTS WITH PRIVILEGES
HOW IT WORKS?
Our offering is the only PAM solution available on the market for complete Privileged Access Management that covers the entire privileged access lifecycle: identity management, privileged access management and auditing of all activities carried out in the privileged session. This PAM method is used for continuous improvement of privileged access lifecycle security.
THREAT INTELLIGENCE IS POWERED BY THE UNIFIED RISK PLATFORM
– Paste sites – Code repositories – Exploit repositories – Social media discussions – URL sharing services
– C&C server analysis – Darkweb markets – Darkweb forums – Instant Messengers data – Phishing and malware kits – Compromised data-checkers
– Detonation platform – Malware emulators – Malware configuration files extraction – Public sandboxes
– ISP-level sensors – Honeypot network – IP scanners – Web crawlers
– Malware reverse engineers – Undercover dark web agents – DFIR and audit services – Law enforcement operations – Regional specialists – Embedded managed service teams
– CVE list – Exploit repositories – Dark web discussions – Threat campaigns mapping
"In the next 3-5 years, we’re likely to see the rapid growth of digital crime due to the dire economic situation in various parts of the world that is likely to encourage more individuals to go over to the dark side."Dmitry VolkovGroup-IB CTO
"Proper cyber threat intelligence enables incident response teams to attribute most attacks to the exact threat group, so they have a good knowledge of its tactics, techniques and procedures even before the engagement started."Oleg SkulkinGroupIB Security Expert
"The world is putting a lot of effort into fighting the COVID pandemic. At the same time, organizations are facing a cybercrime pandemic and equal vigilance is required to combat it. Digital forensics helps to understand how cybercrime took place and to prevent it from happening again."Artem ArtemovGroupIB Security Expert
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To get started simply fill in the form on this page. We will then contact and guide you through the proof of concept process and show you how to get the most value out of your Threat Intelligence solution.
Following a successful assessment, the Threat Intelligence solution can be enabled almost instantly.
By utilizes Threat Hunting Rules, intelligence is able to be filtered and refined to meet your exact needs. These will be set up when the solution is first enabled and we will work with you to continuously refine them, your team can also add/remove/modify any rule to customize the intelligence to your exact needs.
We can provide case studies to help you build a business case for Threat Intelligence. Reach out to our friendly team to learn how Threat Intelligence has improved security and provided return on investment for organizations of any sector.