Staying ahead of the latest cybersecurity risks and challenges is daunting for any organisation. The rising number and sophistication of attacks, threat actors and vulnerabilities are cause for alarm. Speed is of the essence – to detect, protect, identify, quarantine, and remediate against threats today.
Seceon Open Threat Management (OTM) is an advanced threat management platform that visualises, detects, and eliminates threats in real-time. It provides a simple, comprehensive, fully automated approach to detecting and stopping the threats that matter, for both on-premise and cloud deployments.
Seceon remediates in real-time. It uses application, machine and user analytics to find and prevent attacks or attempted data theft for internal and external sources, gaining valuable speed for the organisation under attack.
Automation at its best – no rules or human
intervention needed – out-of-the-box solution
starts working within seconds of installation.
- Unparalleled visibility – advanced behavioural and machine learning technologies gives our customers full visibility of both internal and external adversary activity
- Multi-layer detection – detects known as well as never-before-seen threats at the
earliest phase of the chain.
- Supplements SIEMs – Correlates threat indicators and reduces operational expenses in managing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) generated threat logs.
- Productivity increase – advanced analytics over multiple stages eliminates false positives – 25x threat surface reduction.
- Threat impact analysis – comprehensive interactive visual interface to drill down threats and affected sources and targets.
Seceon OTM leverages unmatched combination of behavioral analysis, machine learning and dynamic threat intelligence to detect and contain known as well as unknown cybersecurity threats. The solution is completely agent-less, can work in any hybrid cloud architecture and scale to any enterprise size.
Contact us on email@example.com to get your free Seceon demo and explore how we can help you protect your employees and your organisation.